Thursday, July 21, 2011

How Hot Can It Get?

  
Today was the first time I've ever seen the outside temperature display on my dashboard reading 100 F. It's pushing the AC to the limit.


We drove over to USA today to get my mail. Port Huron was all abuzz as they prepare for Saturday's 87th Mackinac Race, when more than 220 sailboats will compete to reach the island with the fastest time.  Port Huron will do its best to entertain the sailors, race fans and other visitors who converge on the city for its many pre-race attractions.



Back on the Phoenix at our dock at the condo, I work hard as usual on the computer doing this blog, reading email and working my projects. Of course one should consume copious amounts of liquid in this heat. Hmmm. I think we'll go over to Stokes because today is Thursday and they offer the weekly wing special.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment