Monday, June 2, 2014

Good News, Home Safe. Bad News, Pictures Are Lost.

Internet file image
After we left Gary and Ann's we drove up through the lake area of south central Kentucky and even crossed the Kentucky River on a FREE ferry boat that is the longest continuous running US business started in 1780. CLICK HERE to read about the ferry and CLICK HERE for funding challenges. 

We stayed in Lexington last night. We made it home safely today after a long day 7 am to 7:30 pm of meandering through Kentucky and lower Ohio before getting back on the "speedway" I 75 at Findlay OH. The raceway through Detroit at about 4 PM was just getting interesting but we made it through with little delay. We crossed back at 6 PM at Port Huron after getting the mail and a little shopping. We stopped in Strathroy ON to see Erin and Jake and dropped off a package from the mailbox arriving home at 7:30 PM.

Internet file image
The Bad News is: 
I took lots of pictures but the chip in my camera seems to be corrupted and malfunctioning. Tim Jr is now working on trying to restore the them. I REALLY hope I haven't lost them all. If I can get the images back I will post some of them here. Check back soon.

Update:
Sadly the SD card that held 500 or so pictures is defective and unserviceable. We had a wonderful time on our Tennessee trip but unfortunately I can't show you. Always download and back-up your files!  Too late for these pics.
.
.
.