Monday, December 15, 2014

Expect Stupid Inserts On This Blog for the Next 6 Years.

After posting the previous blog entry with the recounting of my tale of the Jockey Cycle "up and down bike" torturous decent down Reservoir Hill, I contemplated some of the other strange and sometimes stupid things I've done in my life.  I thought it might be interesting  to go back through all my years and post some of these weird and dumb events so that not only will they will not be lost in my fading memory forever, but maybe even serve to prevent someone else from needlessly experiencing similar incidents.  If, through this blog, I can save just one poor soul from duplicating even one of my idiotic adventures, I will consider my mission accomplished. Please read and learn from my obvious lack of self control!

Whenever you see this "logo" I will be laying bare my soul and expounding on one of the stupid things I've done or have happened to me in my relatively short life on the planet Earth. As you can see by my list, I have lots of stupid content to draw on. I plan on placing one of my stupid adventures on the blog at least every month so you can see I've got about a 6 year project (72 / 12 = 6) ahead of me if I post all of them. Please email me if you see one you would like me to publish right away, otherwise I'll do them in some stupid order which I haven't even determined yet. Here's the list of stupid things that I hope to cover in the next few years:

Up and Down Bike
Bulldozer Bandits
Eating Tar Off the Road
Riding a Tricycle Down the Basement Steps
Bumper Sledding Behind Helen's '38 Sedan
Firecracker Explodes in My Face
Drowning from an Inner Tube at the Beach
Drowning in North Bay
5 hp Boating Scare
Digging Snow Tunnels - Why I Might Be Claustrophobic
Fording Frozen Sewer Ditches
Halloween Lost Booty
Don't touch it - Cherry bombs - Blasting Caps
Runaway train, Rock on Tracks, Reform School Fugitive
Tree Houses North Bay "safety rope"
Tin Roof Tree House Sleepover in Thunderstorm
Barn Roof Slide - Steaming Sh*t Saves the Day
My "Wheels" Nearly Kill My Favorite Kitten
Rooster Scare - Running Around Like A...
Broken Collar Bones One Two and Three
Grandpa's Car Smashed Through Garage - learn-to drive
Near Miss on a John Deere
Barbed-wire Blunder
An Old Grindstone Goes Airborne
Tree climb up - but not down - Winded
World's Best Mosquito-bite Remedy Lost Forever
Exploring A Deadly Ammonia Factory
DIY Autogyro -10,000 Feet in a Lawn Chair - Not
A Bicycle Show-off Meets Mr. Cross-bar
Kill the squirrel, Lose the Girl
Cadet Tough Guy - Eating Cigarette Butts on a Dare
Bully Escape F**king WOP
Bumper Jumping in a Toronto Snowstorm
2nd Storey Superman - Go Jump off the Garage Roof
DIY Snowblower Goes Ballistic
Freddy - My Race Boat Goes Berserk
Spotless's Boat Sinks - I Bail
First Snowmobile with Spotless - A Disaster
Mom Nearly Kills Us All... Wrong Way On the 427 Highway
Uncle Tom's '65 Mustang
Chemistry, Causic Explosion, Stink Bomb
Why Can't We Make Gun Cotton?
DIY Gunpowder from Sulfur Saltpeter and Carbon black
58 Pontiac Steering Fail On the Gardiner Expressway
Look Spotless, The Morris Minor Has No Brakes
Driving Out On the Runway at Toronto Airport
A 360 Degree Spin on an Icy Bridge
Whities Visiting the Race Riots in Buffalo
Hood flies off my Mad Morris on QEW Highway
Club Inferno in Tonawanda Burns to the Ground
Drunk driving... Here - You steer, I Can't!
(Turner's Old Sailor @ 65 cents a Bottle)
Injun Trouble in Niagara Falls
Skip Class, My Ass
Daddy's Rich, you should be too.
Selling Trash "objets d'art" with Francie Minden
A Licorice High and Real Weeds and Seeds
Water Bombs are Dangerous
Fountain Turned Soapy Pink
Swinging on a Rope from 10 Storeys High
Driving Closed Roads From London to Toronto.
Sneaking Hand-Over-Hand Above a Steel Picket Fence in UK at 3 AM
Moto Europe on a BSA Bantam
Insulting Franco in Spain
Nigel's party... Who's Nigel?
Nearly our Last Snowmobile Ride
Live/Die Better Electrically?
The Big VW Engine scar
Stealing the Weather Vane From The Barn Roof
Hang Glider Fail - Overweight
Rogue Wave Under The Blue Water Bridge
Tough Guy in Lahaia. Pete Will Get Him.

.
.
.