The two hour ride home from Niagara Falls was extended to three and a half hours as we took our directions from Jill Garmin and stayed off the major highways. The fallen snow was more widespread than I had seen on the weather radar so we enjoyed a continuation of our marvelous snow-drive. By the time we got nearly home there was no new accumulation.
![]() |
| A whimsical and fun, imaginary collage of how this place could have looked 80 years ago. |
As we neared London, I snapped a picture of a defunct general store in the small crossroads hamlet of Avon. My "artsy" picture for the day shows, from my imagination, the store as it might have looked 80 or so years ago. In the snow mood, I brightened it up with a little more white. Click it to enlarge it.
.
.
.


No comments:
Post a Comment