Sorry for the delay in posting to the blog but there is not much interesting in my latest project, ie. cleaning out the garage. This has proven to be a monumental job. We have been visiting the condo on the weekends to show it to potential buyers and hope to hit the MLS real estate listings next week. The pool house re-roofing project has been stopped as we await the proper screws and I still need to replace the back brakes on the Rendezvous. I've repaired the leak in my dinghy so I might have some pictures later in the weekend as we are heading down to Point Edward on Friday..
April brought cool, crappy weather so we didn't even get started on our projects until mid May. This has held everything up. Oh well, check back. We may emerge from the doldrums at any time.
.
.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment