Again we are the only ship scheduled for today's port. Being Canadian, even though we have always been able to freely travel to Cuba, we never have. Wendy and I always felt it would be worse than Mexico food-wise and we don't like traveling to places where the people look upon you as rich, fat pigs as I'm sure we appear to them. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the one day stop to find out if I was right. Unfortunately HAL won't let anybody off the ship unless they have a ship-bought excursion so we'll see. I read on line that many Canadians are grumbling about being grouped as American, when we have no such restrictions. Oh well, only 1 port for one day.
![]() |
| Castillo de Jagua, an 18th-century fortress. |
Galeria Santiago Hermes
Ave 62 # entre calle 45 y 47, Cienfuegos 55100, Cuba
Cienfuegos is a city on BahÃa de Cienfuegos, a bay on Cuba’s south coast. It's known for its colonial-era buildings. The Provincial Museum explores the city’s colonial history. The Arco de Triunfo commemorates Cuban independence
On the central square, called Parque José MartÃ, Tomás Terry Theater has gold-leaf mosaics and ceiling frescoes.
.
.
.
























































































































No comments:
Post a Comment