"From the Mundane to the Less Mundane with Everything In Between". Now in my 18th YEAR OF BLOGGING and still counting.
Saturday, February 15, 2020
Getting Ready?
Of course we are all hoping this global pandemic will fail to materialize but just in case...
We have been stocking up on essentials and plan to stockpile some canned goods that we will use eventually anyway. If this thing does turn nastier, there may be a run on the things we take for granted. I just hope we are wrong.
I don't wish to over-react but last year was not a good one for me as far as lungs and breathing is concerned. In April the doctor diagnosed me with asthma and possible COPD. In July I was in emerg. with a pneumonia (possibly from aspirating something) and then down with another pneumonia infection in October which was cleared up with a powerful antibiotic. I really only fully recovered by January. I really don't want to catch the flu or worse as I know it will hit me hard.
To see the COVID-19 'Dashboard' LIVE: CLICK HERE.
Read this about WHO Underestimates... CLICK HERE
UPDATE: March 1 - 88,582 Cases Worldwide 3,038 Dead
.
.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment