"From the Mundane to the Less Mundane with Everything In Between". Now in my 18th YEAR OF BLOGGING and still counting.
Friday, May 15, 2020
Let's Open The Pool Shall We?
This week I started the annual ritual of opening the pool. I'm a couple weeks ahead of last years' opening but I think the better weather is coming and with all our isolation the whole family really needs to get outside. Besides, if Erin is leaving, I was hoping she could enjoy a little time in the pool before she goes.
I connected all the pipes, and Tim jr helped me clean out a 'squirrel apartment complex' in the pool house and got the chlorinator and heater started.
A peek under the cover shows the expected green water. My plan is to get the chlorinator going before we open it up.
The temperature at 47 F is too cold to operate the chlorinator so the pool heater brought it up to well over 50 F and the water circulation/filtering/heating began with the cover still on.
Hopefully soon we can remove the cover, vacuum the fallen winter debris and be swimming next week!
.
.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment