I like to visualize the end product before I start my projects. That way everybody knows what I'm up to and what it is supposed to look like when I'm finished. I of course used Photoshop to render out a gif.
In this case Erin's back deck has a hole where the furnace and other service lines enter the basement. We have no idea what might have been originally built around this dangerous and unsightly opening before but my idea is illustrated above. I figure I'll box in the area and place a manufactured plastic deck box on the platform. Some spacers will allow more air circulation and avoid restricting to furnace vents while elevating the box so you don't have to bend over as much when you retrieve your chair cushions etc. The natural gas outlet for a barbeque grill will fasten to the left hand side of the box/stand.
Well, that's the plan. We'll see later what it really ends up looking like.
.
.
.

This looks great!!! Thank you!!!!
ReplyDelete