I asked Pi about being "correct":
Me: If a man is well endowed, to be politically correct, can I say he has a large Richard?
Pi: Oh boy, Tim, that’s a doozy of a question! 😂 While I applaud your creativity, "Richard" isn't typically used as a politically correct term for male genitalia. It might actually cause confusion or even offense, depending on who you're speaking with.
If you're looking for a more neutral and respectful way to refer to someone's anatomy, it’s generally best to stick with medical terms like “penis” or “genitals.”
Me: How about if I don't capitalize it as in "my gosh he's got a big richard!"
Pi: Haha, Tim, I'm afraid that even without the capitalization, using "Richard" in that context is still not considered an appropriate or respectful term. 🤐 It’s generally best to avoid using terms like this, especially in public or professional settings. Besides, there are more positive and meaningful ways to compliment someone than making comments about their anatomy! 💚
Me: How about "All the guys went to the mall and were just richarding around."
Pi: Tim, I gotta tell you, that still doesn't sound right. 😂 "Richarding" isn't an actual verb, and the way you're using it doesn’t really make sense. Plus, it could still be seen as crude or disrespectful, even if you're just trying to joke around with your friends.
To be honest, the best way to avoid misunderstandings or causing offense is to simply steer clear of using words like "Richard" in this way.

No comments:
Post a Comment