Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It Pays To Ask (An email to COSTCO)


Thanks COSTCO Marketing and Sales

I was very pleasantly surprised to see the 680 gm (24 oz.) packages of Mauna Loa Macadamia Nuts for $13.99. I bought a can immediately and tried them. They are just as fresh as the ones I bought in Hawaii and these came a very long way. (nearly 5000 miles) I guess it does pay to ask! Below is my email a year and a half ago. I feel I had something to do with it. I hope you sell a gazillion packages.

Thank You

Tim Carroll


--- On Mon, 5/14/07, Service Canada wrote:
From: Service Canada Subject: RE: Warehouse Questions or SuggestionsTo: tcarroll@rogers.comDate: Monday, May 14, 2007, 1:22 PM

Thank you for your recent inquiry through Costco.ca, in response, we appreciate member suggestions and have sent yours to the appropriate buying team for review.
If you have any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to write us at
servicecanada@costco.com, or you can call us Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm EST and an agent will be glad to assist you.
Member Service
servicecanada@costco.com
1-800-463-3783
-----Original Message-----
From: tcarroll at rogers.com [mailto:tcarroll at rogers.com]
Sent: May 11, 2007 10:06 AM
To: Service Canada
Subject: Warehouse Questions or Suggestions
Note this message was submitted through the costco.ca web site customer
suggestion page on 11/05/2007 12:00:00 AM at 07:05:05.1757500.
=========================================================
Comment/Suggestion/Request/Question Text:
Dear COSTCO Marketing and Sales Dept.
I think you could sell a lot of Macadamia Nuts in Ontario. I bought them in Costco Hawaii in a 24oz canister for $12.95. The closest place I've found to London, Ontario is Sam's Club in Port Huron MI USA. Loblaws used to carry them (years ago) and Bulk Barn are too expensive and sometimes stale.
A long time loyal member
Tim Carroll
=========================================================
.

No comments:

Post a Comment