Monday, March 8, 2010

Don't Read This If You Are Bored


If this isn’t the dullest month, it has to be my dullest blog entry so far. I don’t know if it’s just because March is the last month of the winter or if it’s any more dull than any other of the winter months, or is it simply that there is fewer things to do this time of year, but whatever the reason, I’m really finding it hard to get motivated to do anything at all. Winter blahs I guess. Wendy is bogged down too, and depressed from all the stress of her mom being in her new environment in the nursing home. It’s been an emotionally hard month with the recent death of our good friend Ron, and serious health issues plaguing some of our other friends.

We need a change, something to aim for in the short run. Maybe I should book a cruise. Our cruising friends Cheryl and John really want a trip in April and have been hoping someone will go with them. (Holly and Barry don’t think they can go at this time, and Pete and Donna have something else booked for the summer, so Donna can’t get off work)

I think it would do Wendy good to get away from here for a week or so. Sippin’ rum on a white sandy beach could be good medicine don’t you think? I’ll keep you posted on how I progress with this goal.

.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment