Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My New Eyeglasses Arrived

 I feel funny wearing glasses but I guess I'll get used to it.

Except for reading, I've never worn glasses before so I didn't know what to expect with my new prescription glasses from Zenni Optical  They arrived from Hong Kong to Canadian Customs last Thursday which means they took two weeks and three days (not counting Customs) since my order was placed back on February 8th. That's amazing service considering the price. Fifty bucks or so for excellent glasses with progressive lenses. 

I can notice a slight improved difference with my distance vision but the biggest thing is, I can now see the instruments and gauges on my dash board.  I used to have to put on my reading glasses then look over the top to see the road. (not easy while driving)  I had the same trouble with the GPS in the car. I love my new Zenni Optical glasses!
.
Note: I wish I did, but I do not, make a commission from Z.O.
.
Patient: I always see spots before my eyes.
Optometrist: Didn’t the new glasses help?
Patient: Sure, now I see the spots much clearer.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment