.
.
Click pic to enlarge
A prolonged 'streamer' off Lake Huron is expected to dump a foot or so of snow here today through Tuesday. We will be going this afternoon to Patricia's place where she is hosting the 'Circle of Friends' Christmas party. I hope the snow doesn't get so deep that it jeopardizes the party. Circle of friends member Tom has to get to Toronto later this week to fly to Australia so we hope it eases up for him. I've included a picture from our back door and as you can see it verifies that it is snowing here. This is really the first snow this year that has stuck. It has been quite beautiful here all fall. I went out to the garage earlier and got the snow blower ready.
Above is a radar map of the streamer off Lake Huron. This stationary system causes snow to fall in very isolated areas. Luck plays a large part of how the streamer positions itself, but once it starts, it seems to stay put. You can see that London is right in the path of the snow.
.
.
.


No comments:
Post a Comment