"From the Mundane to the Less Mundane with Everything In Between". Now in my 18th YEAR OF BLOGGING and still counting.
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Lunch at New Sarum
Greg and Patricia picked us up at 12:30 and we headed off to New Sarum for lunch with "The Circle Of Friends" ladies group at the New Sarum Diner.
We arrived right on time at 1 pm and met 8 others in our group.
Not a smile anywhere in this picture but I can assure you everyone had a good time eating and gabbing. I photoshopped myself in to scene. Hope you don't mind . Ha ha!
Barry brought his beautiful '37 chev and snapped some pictures of his car posed near the antique gas pump.
Trish, Wendy and Mary-Helen pose for a picture.
Barb and Barry in their 78 year-old car.
Since Barry retires soon, as a gift I gave him a framed 20 x 16 print showing the Supertest Garage picture with him and his car. It should look good in his "man cave".
.
.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment