This year we were pleasantly surprised to see that the marina was quite full of boats. In the past few years, whether it was the weather or the high price of fuel, there were not many yachts, This year it looked like the old days when we used to come up here in the Phoenix.
We walked around town, stopping of course at Wendy's favorite old house.
We arrived a little too early. The art fair didn't start until 10 am so we had a good preview before the crowds.
There were lots of interesting booths with artists displaying their work.
The local antique store displayed some we'll enjoyed metal chairs. I thought they might make a good subject for an "artsy" picture.
Here's my version of the vintage metal. Click the picture to enlarge it.
When I saw this basket of house numbers in front of the antique store, I couldn't resist arranging a few into the "593" number of our house back in London.
Then of course, I had to fiddle around with it. Click on it to enlarge it.
.
.
.








No comments:
Post a Comment