I took a lot of pictures, but it will take a few days (til Wednesday) to get them organized for the blog. The internet on board the ship was so slow and I had little time to waste. There were 1700 or so photos but I don't have room for all of them so... Please bear with me and check back often. I'll start from the first day and work to the end.
 |
| As usual, click the pic to enlarge it. |
UPDATE: Monday Nov. 30 While you are waiting for my cruise pictures, here's my "artsy picture" for today. Let's call it "Heading Home to Castries" This was taken Nov. 20 from our balcony about 3 pm in the harbour at Castries, St Lucia, as we waited to untie our lines and cruise down to the Pitons. Is he a fisherman? I see no tackle but maybe it's minimal.
.
.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment