 |
| BEFORE/AFTER of Wendy, Doug, Howard and Brad ready for church around 1955. Click the pic to enlarge. |
The photo on the left is the original. Notice that the boy on the right (Brad) has his stomach cropped off so I had to use my imagination and fabricate some detail. I also removed some specks and creases before colouring the whole picture. A nice thing about digital photos is that you can keep the precious old original and let me work on the digital copy.
 |
| This animation shows a few hours work condensed into seconds. |
Sometimes through colourization, you can notice things that weren't too apparent in the old, fading black and whites. The structure they were posing with is a tower that Howard built for his radio and/or TV antenna. I'll do some more pictures in the future.
 |
| Once the colours have been applied, they can be instantly changed to any other hue desired. |
Hey, if you have an old picture lying around, I'd be glad to restore it to new condition. The only thing is, it should be in good focus and not blurred. Faded is okay. Wrinkled, creased, stained, I can usually fix all that. Even torn pieces missing can sometimes be repaired. Don't throw it out.
.
.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment