I created the "artsy" composition below depicting the fall of Trump. I do hope I'm wrong.
Will Trump burn at the hand of the Deep State? Will the establishment fire Trump? I honestly don't think the Donald has much chance of surviving politically. I came across this article comparing the seemingly un-ending upward rise in stock prices, inflation and real estate and how this is so very similar to what happened in 1929, just before the stock market crash and the beginning of The Great Depression. CLICK HERE to read this eye-opening article. Are you ready for a crash bigger than ever before?
I'm not a Trump supporter. I live in a different country. I can neither vote for him nor any other clown they may come up with. We have enough clowns of our own and I am not impressed with any politicians. They all scare me.
![]() |
| "Go for it." |
.
.
.


No comments:
Post a Comment