"From the Mundane to the Less Mundane with Everything In Between". Now in my 18th YEAR OF BLOGGING and still counting.
Sunday, December 3, 2017
No More "Whistle Tooth"
I went to my dentist because I needed help. The part in my teeth was causing me to whistle every time I said anything with an "S" in it. That may sound funny but it was driving Wendy mad. So...(with a whistle)
My great dentist, Dr Gillis, is without a doubt, truly an artist! I am really going to miss him when he retires next year. He explained that teeth move as we age and the gap had widened. He told me closing the gap might work so he made a temporary patch and we tried it out. No more whistle!
But braces at my age are not an option so, on my second appointment he set to work. He sculpted a new profile using some miracle "Bondo" which cured onto the existing teeth. He said he had to leave some gap in his work of art or nobody would recognize me.
I'm thrilled with the way it turned out. Thanks so much Dr. Ted Gillis!
.
.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment