Tuesday, January 9, 2018

I Am Now IRISH!



Top o' da marnin' to ya,

Thought you might be interested... In October I applied for Irish citizenship. Under Irish and Canadian law I am allowed dual citizenship if either of my grandparents were Irish.

CLICK HERE to read about how I acquired a dual citizenship.

Congratulations you are now an Irish Citizen. Your recent application for Foreign Birth Registration has been successful and your certificate is currently awaiting printing.
Your original documentation and your certificate will either be sent to you by registered post in 2-3 weeks or our mission will be in touch with you directly to arrange collection/delivery.  If there is a delay in you receiving your documentation you should contact the office listed at the top of your application form.

Is mise le meas
FBR Team


Now I can legitimately drink green beer on Paddy's Day. Citizenship will certainly add to the experience when I finally visit Ireland and explore my roots. I wonder what other advantages I can find, now that I have access to the EU and its 28 member countries?

Hope you are doing well... (Tá súil tú ag déanamh go maith) Irish? And I thought high-school French was hard enough! Good thing they also speak English.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment