Thursday, February 14, 2019

Our Winter Visit To MullBain Lodge



My artsy pic for today shows warmer times at MullBain Lodge. I had this picture printed, canvas-wrapped to a 20" x 16" frame for my dear friends, John and Cheryl and Mark and Louise. The internet is a little balky at Wood Lake but I'll try to post some pictures later. Stay tuned!

Click on the map to enlarge it
The four hour drive to the cottage (350 km or 180 mi) should get us there around 3 pm Thursday afternoon. We plan to head back home on Sunday morning. We are looking forward to some good times in the snowy north.








Holly and Barry wore bright red for Valentine's Day.


I brought my usual, pulled pork, and Wendy did a nice low-carb shepherd's pie for the Thursday Valentine's dinner. Friday was Cheryl's turn with a lovely Parmesan chicken dish. Saturday, Pete deep-fried a turkey that Cheryl acquired in the USA.


Little Wyatt always steals the show, so cute!


Fascinated with a hole in the bricks...



.
.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment