Before: The leaves were tightly packed into the trough with plenty of smelly mud.
By the way, I did move my car rather than have it spattered with mud.
I put my camera on a 'selfie stick' to inspect my work and spot any missed leaves. Looks pretty good don't you think?
After: Blown out clean.
Worked like a charm! Except, be sure to use duct tape on the blower fittings or you may lose the nozzle in the trough and have to retrieve it like I did. I'll know next time to make sure.
The pole reached even to the second floor eaves at the back of the house. Although I made it look simple, it is a fair job and the spray is dirty if the wind is wrong. Still, it's so much safer without the ladder and there is no wear and tear from walking on the shingles. This gadget would be excellent for use by people with a slippery steel roof.
.
.
.












No comments:
Post a Comment