Well, I've already changed my watch an hour back even though we are a couple weeks away from the big day. One thing that really gripes me is the biannual clock fudging, promoted by my government, meddling in my life in the name of the ridiculous Daylight Saving Time.
I'm trying an experiment to minimize the effects of this stupid infringement on my rights as a human. A couple of days ago I reset my watch, and because the rest of the family is not willing to participate in my mini-rebellion, I guess I'm on my own.
![]() |
| You can see that the TT Time Zone occupies a very small part of Canada |
I've been, as much as possible, dwelling in my very own time zone - I'll call it "Tim Time" (TT). Today I didn't get out of bed until nearly 8 am TT. (9am your time) Amazingly Wendy also slept to 8 TT. I haven't been overly keen on delaying my usual Happy Hour to 4pm TT (which puts me at 5 your time) but I'll play the game. Since we can't really go anywhere anyway, TT so far serves my needs. I seem to be adapting well.
Personally I don't care whether they stay permanently on Daylight Saving Time or Eastern Standard Time. Just go with one or the other! Hopefully on the big adjustment day on November first, back to Standard time, I'll hardly notice any change. I'll let you know.
.



No comments:
Post a Comment