Tuesday, November 10, 2020

More 'Grave' Humour.

I posted this on my blog a couple of years ago but since we're on the subject of humourous tombstones...

"Little Guest House or Little House Guest?" Your choice!

Do you think the gravediggers had a sense of humour? 

Wait there's more...

Here's another posting from 5 years ago when we still had our cat named Dash.

A Classic Who Done It?

We were at the Woodland Cemetery and I had to get another picture of this rather unique tombstone. The misty, cold, ambiance seemed to add to the eerie  gloominess of the place.

"Who Killed Batman?" Click to enlarge.

To spice it up a bit, I added some familiar personalities Joker, Penguin, Dash the Cat; Robin, and The Riddler. Dash loves the cemetery because there are "No Dogs Allowed".

Did you know Batman's first name was Tom?

.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment