In 1965 I went for my Chauffeur's Licence in Oakville. I was living in Long Branch (Toronto) back then and my father suggested it would be easier to take the test in a smaller town so Oakville it was. The car was a standard shift so stopping and starting on a hill was the hardest part. I passed! The car - Dodge Polara 1966, the red car in the second row from the bottom.
| Click on the picture to enlarge it. |
These are all the nineteen cars I've owned or shared ownership with Wendy in the last fifty-six years. I didn't include cars/vans owned by our company, Carroll Healthcare.
Auburn 851 Boattail Speedster Supercharged
Oldsmobile 66 1948 with Hydramatic Automatic Transmission
Pontiac Strato Chief 1958
Morris Minor 1000 (980 cc) 1959 (paid $4. + 12 cents tax + transfer $2)
Rambler American Convertible 1965
Dodge Polara 1966
American Motors Corporation, Ambassador 1970
Pontiac Laurentian 1972
Dodge Coronet 1973
Buick Regal Sport Coupe Turbo1979
Buick LeSabre 1985
Oldsmobile Delta 88 1985 (propane)
Cadillac Eldorado 1989
Cadillac Eldorado 1992
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1994
Cadillac Escalade 1999
Buick Rendezvous 2001
Hyundai Sonata 2013
Lincoln MKX 2015
.
.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment