Artificial Intelligence came up with these six frames when I typed in: "Wild hot tub party by Jeremy Mann".
Now to REALITY:
In order to use the hot tub all winter it will be necessary to supply more energy to the heater so the water will stay hot and not freeze up. In order to do this we need to install a new, upgraded wire cable with heavy duty conductors and change the voltage from 120 v to 240 v.
I discovered that the black plastic pipe was an abandoned vent for a previous furnace. There was a rag stuck in the end of the old pipe. What luck! that saves me from having to drill through the wall.
I could see where the old pipe went but couldn't tell whether it went straight outside or not because of some insulation hiding the view. I couldn't reach the insulation to see. The view below is through the floor joists and the finished basement ceiling on the bottom.
Today Jake's friend Mike, who is a licensed electrician, dropped of 75 feet of cable with 6 ga. conductors in armour cable. All I have to do is feed the cable through the old pipe and leave 5 feet at the hot tub and the rest inside the furnace room at the end of the pipe. Mike will then come back on a day off and do the final connection. Stay tuned as I take more pictures of the final installation. Erin will notice a huge difference in the amount of heat soon available to keep the tub warm through even the coldest of winters.
This is what AI had for us when I typed in "wild hot tub party by Steve Henderson":
.
.
.
08151059a4da90f3.jpg)








335da1fba7400a6e.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment