Back to Dr. Carr and my root canal at 10 AM. He was all finished in half an hour and I was relieved of another $695 for a grand total of $1600. (He does not bad for an hour and a half, but worth every penny I'm sure) Now I was left with only temporary fillings to protect all this valuable work, so I lucked out when Beth, my regular dentist Dr. Ted Gillis’ secretary called and announced a cancellation. 
All in all, the whole thing has been physically painless. I told Ted I’d nodded off during my root canals. He said he hoped I wasn’t snoring. “Gosh, I hope not!” After he finished today he laughed “By the way, you fell asleep here today you know… And you were snoring!” Embarrassing or what? I know it won't help me live any longer, but I do get along well with my doctors.
No comments:
Post a Comment