Monday, April 9, 2007

I Find Out I Need Not One, But Two Root Canals!

My worst dental nightmare is now a reality. Next Monday I get Root Canal number one for $750. Next comes #2 for another $750. Then the teeth must get Crowns to prevent them from splitting. I can only imagine that with such a Royal name that they will have a Princely cost. No group dental plan, so there goes the price of another cruise. Oh well... Ya gotta eat!

2 comments:

  1. Be brave little soldier. Nine hours total in the chair is do-able. I live to tell the tale. Not once but twice.

    Hey, there's been a new addition to the family. Kelsey Lynn Pavesic was born to Mark (my son) and Jody on April 7th. Check your email and I will forward some photos of her. Cheers, Donna (cousin).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive had 3 root canal's Tim,not all that bad!

    ReplyDelete