Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Party #02 - Bob and Sue - Wendy's Cousin Sue

Sue and her sister Grace

Sue's Brother Mike (left), Me (center), and Brad is Grace's husband


Helen is Sue's aunt

If I thought I could come home and lose some weight after a cruise, I was sadly mistaken. This is especially true at this festive time of the year. This was our second Christmas event in as many days and still another one scheduled for tomorrow. Don't get me wrong! I am certainly not lamenting or complaining. I wish I had got a usable picture of Bob but alas... Any how, it was so good to see everybody again.

Wendy with Sue's 'little' brother Tim

2 comments:

  1. It was great seeing my cousins Mike, Tim, Susan and Grace after sooooo many years! Your blog is one way to keep me current in everyone's lives. Keep 'em coming!!! Love cousin Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tim and Wendy - We've been blowing snow all day. Remember when we just went out into it without all these predictions of doom? Remember when Wendy and I were walking down your street in Whitehills and discovered we were walking on top of all the cars? That was so much fun. Boy did we ever have fun.
    That was one of the times the army came out to plow the roads, but I drove in from Stratford, not knowing I wasn't supposed to drive.

    Your photos are great. You look wonderful.Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete