Usually, at my age, I'm not really into gift giving any more, and I honestly expect nothing (Santa has never let me down - ever!) but when I saw something that would seem perfect, I had to go for it. I was over at the HomeSense store with Wendy when I spotted the ideal gift for our friend Linda. Her hobby is painting beautiful flowers and things on to rustic objects. I remembered her saying one time at the Hobby Lobby, that she was always looking for 'tinware' items and how it was difficult to find plain, un-laquered items. Linda's beautifully adorned 'Muskoka chairs' are well known in the Grand Bend community where she lives. I don't want to spoil the surprise so I've shown them wrapped up. I will say, by way of a hint, that they are tinware items.

Mystery gifts under 'the perfect tree'.
No comments:
Post a Comment