
Gene welcomes Santa at the entrance to the old mansion where she lives. I hope Mrs. Claus doesn't see this blog! Should I erase the rest of the pictures?Gene's home is located in Old South London. The Waverley Mansion is a fantastic old edifice, a survivor of times past. It was built by wealthy London businessman back in the mid 1800's. The Old South London Business Association sponsored free buses, carriage rides and of course a visit from Santa.
Gene says it seems like they are singing just to me! The singers are here in the mansion today. 

Young ladies Teresa and Robin from the Carolinian Winery dispensing samples. The Carolinian Winery and several other gift vendors where on hand all day in the lounge. The little wine samples added a warm glow to the festivities. I told the ladies I was better behaved when I haven't been drinking. They invited me to come to the winery. They would remember me they said! We bought eleven bottles for the festive season - Jazzberry and Santa's Secret. Flattery pays!
Check out their website http://www.carolinianwinery.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment