Birthday Boy.
Doug's lovely wife Laura
Linda and John invited Wendy and I to come up to Grand Bend and stay over night. Our good friends Doug and Laura live in Grand Bend now too, and they came over to join us. Linda bought not one, but two lamb roasts and they were roasted to perfection for the Staurday evening dinner. She had somehow found out that lamb was one of my favorites. (Wendy?) As hard as it is for me to believe, some of them had never eaten lamb before. I brought a bottle of mint sauce with me, so I was also able to demonstrate that taste experience to everyone. Linda prepared an elaborate and lovely dinner as usual, with spaghetti squash and other treats as well as a decadent dessert.

John and his best friend Monty

Linda looks at an old photo with Doug
We always have a great time with these people and this night was no exception. Later the old photo albums came out from which we all recalled some memories of our younger days. All too soon, the evening ended, but I will always remember it as my best 59th birthday! THANK YOU LINDA!
No comments:
Post a Comment