
The wine steward, Willie.
A day at sea is always a good time to rest and recharge your batteries but I think I over-charged. Wendy was mobile around 7 am, so we decided to wander up to the Lido for a light breakfast. She was to meet Holly at 11:30 am to substitute for Barry and attend a brunch where she receives her Mariner’s Club reward. I have never bothered attending these in the past either. I wandered the ship, snacking periodically as there was little else to do. Ending up in a deck chair on the Observation Deck 10, I decided to get some sun with the others in our group. By around 2 pm, I was feeling over-heated and retired to my AC cabin for a snooze. A sugar withdrawal reaction must have knocked me out. At 7 pm I awoke in time for a feature dinner at 8, a formal night, with lobster and fillet (surf and turf). After dinner we enjoyed a show with the ship’s dancers and after changing our clocks back to 10 pm, we retired to bed. I think I still must be suffering from some kind of sugar over-load that caused my great sleepiness.



