Friday, February 13, 2015

Googlemeister. A Virtual Visit.


Click the pic to enlarge.
Today's "artsy" pic is actually from Google Map's Street View. I was "virtually touring" around downtown Toronto on Street View when I came across this small crowd.  I embellished it a bit and put some new heads on the people that were blurred out.


The original picture is on 334 George Street, looking east. This area of Toronto was always a little tough, even when I lived there back in the 60's. Now there doesn't appear to be much left of what I remember, except for a few of the original old residences. One has to wonder how these poor souls are getting by in this recent extreme cold weather?


Here's another view from Google Street View. Despair would seem the norm here.


Through the magic of Google you can visit this spot yourself if you type in 334 George Street, Toronto.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment