Every year, especially around tax time we review our bills for the past year and see how much the condo costs as we use it less and less. This isn't the first time I've placed it on Kijiji and Craigslist but if someone comes along that wants it...? Now $289,900 CDN, Under $230,000 USD
The mounting costs of condo fees, taxes and utilities cannot be justified if we are not using it to the fullest. I know I will feel terrible if it sells after nearly twenty years of living there in the summers. The decreasing use started when the old Phoenix burned up in a storage fire in December of 2011. Can you believe it was nearly five years ago?
If no buyer is found, that too is OK. It means I'll have another summer to enjoy at this great spot with some of the nicest people in the world. You can see the condo pictures if you CLICK HERE.
.
.
.


No comments:
Post a Comment