Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Dumb Inventions: Wireless Earbuds with Cord.

Am I missing something here? Engineers come up with state-of-the-art earphones that don't need any wires and then they put cords connecting them together. I suppose it's so you won't lose them but...    COME ON!


How can you call them cordless or wireless now?


A Better Idea? - Right up there with one of my own great inventions that, so to speak, never took off. I called the brand "EMOTIONS" because you can feel them but you can't see them. I thought I lost the original prototypes somewhere but I recently found a pair in my drawer:



Invisible swim trunks.



I called the brand "EMOTIONS" because you can feel them but you can't see them.

I really feel EMOTIONS would be better suited as younger womens' wear. (I'll spare you the experience of seeing me model these!)
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment