"From the Mundane to the Less Mundane with Everything In Between". Now in my 18th YEAR OF BLOGGING and still counting.
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
This Is Not Your Normal January
As we near the end of January I find myself longing for snow. I know that sounds crazy but what we've had here for the past few weeks is not normal. We have had very few sunny days and the temperatures are above normal, sometimes into the mid-50s F.
What is getting me down though is the lack of sun. I like it to be either snowy and blustery or sunny and mild - but not in between. Oh well, as every Canadian will tell you, "You don't have to shovel it". Take your vitamin D and shut up. Let's hear it for "Global Warming." Ha ha.
.
.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment