When we were visiting Wendy's brother Brad in Belleville, we were talking about the Phoenix and fishing at the Tub in 2002. These poor, tiny pictures were taken on one of the first digital cameras on the market. A small Panasonic I bought in St Thomas V.I. with images under 60kb each. Cell phone cameras now take at least 2000kb (most of my cameras are now about 5000kb to 10,000kb) A hundred times bigger!
Brad, Denise and the kids came up to Tobermory for an overnight stay in their RV. The guide told us where and when to get fish. We went out at the crack of dawn, to where he told us, near the Chi-Cheemaun dock and caught our limit at about 5 am.
Denise (above) Mitch, Colton and Brad (below).
The Phoenix at the dock in Tobermory, 2002. Bicycles removed for fishing.
Brad's son Mitch. No, that's not a cell phone.
I was housekeeping my hard drive and came across these old pics. Thought you might like to see them.
.
.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment