Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Memories... April 4, 2012

I decided I'd start a new thing on the blog. Beginning today and maybe each month, I'll try to put up a "Memories" post of something from years gone by.


Today our memories go back to April 4, 2012 on the Maasdam in the Caribbean Sea somewhere between Aruba and Fort Lauderdale on our second last sea day of our cruise. Jeannie and John were getting their exercise on the Promenade. Holly, Wendy, Barry, Cheryl and Deb watch on, as John tries to catch up. CLICK HERE if you want to go back in the Time Machine.

.
.
.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tim. You never cease to amaze me how out of all the years could you have picked that day. Possibly because she was such a great lady and I miss her like no tomorrow. The world is a lonelier and empty place. Thanks John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you do every day,
    Make friends along the way.
    I'm glad our meeting you,
    Made our lives so much better today.

    ReplyDelete