Click on the pic for full-sized view
I found an "artsy" picture on the internet by looking through Google Images. This particular picture is not protected by copyright as it is stated in Wikipedia. Click here to go to the original picture.
.
I found an "artsy" picture on the internet by looking through Google Images. This particular picture is not protected by copyright as it is stated in Wikipedia. Click here to go to the original picture.
.
I downloaded the picture, brought it into Pixlr.com and played around with various effects. You can click on any picture to enlarge it.
.
There are all sorts of effects that you can achieve with this on-line program that does a lot of the things found in the more daunting Photoshop.
.
You can imagine how surprised and delighted I was to find the very spot where the picture was taken.
.
Looking across the street, you can see the same scene as in the original picture. The world is growing smaller every day. All this is from a place I've never been before and would never have gone to... but now I might if I'm ever in the neighborhood.
Read more about "muggy-yohn" here:
and
.








No comments:
Post a Comment