"From the Mundane to the Less Mundane with Everything In Between". Now in my 18th YEAR OF BLOGGING and still counting.
Thursday, May 10, 2012
All That's Left Of The Phoenix
I took this picture of the only things left from our fine old boat the Phoenix, that burned up just before Christmas. CLICK HERE to read about the big fire. Use your "Back button" to return.
The side curtains I removed last fall with the intention of having new zippers sewed in, and two used air filters from the big 10 liter Caterpillar 3208 diesels. Tomorrow they will be included with our household garbage collection. These items are now totally worthless but somehow its hard to see them in the trash. Oh well, I've still got the dinghy and the Mercury outboard motor that I removed and put on the trailer in case I wanted to use them before the Phoenix was re-launched. Good thing I did eh?
Tim's Note: When it came to putting the junk at the curb, Wendy couldn't do it. We still have the side-curtains!
... And the fabulous memories.
.
.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment