Monday, June 18, 2012

A Pleasant Visit

.
Alex enjoys his dessert.

Although my brother-in-law Bob didn't consider it a pleasure trip (he had a Dr appointment here in London Tuesday) it was certainly good to get together Monday since we haven't visited in a few years. Bob and Alex arrived here in London after the long 5 1/2 hour drive from Brockville this afternoon. Wendy and I had just driven back from the condo so our cupboards were a little bare so I suggested we meet at Kelsey's. The dinner turned out even better than I anticipated because our nephew Alex suggested the Keg Restaurant instead. Good suggestion! I  haven't been there for years but I found the prime rib was just as good as I remember.


Bob and Alex even had dessert!


All-in-all a lovely meal and; as always, good conversation comes easy to Bob. Two hours flew by and it didn't seem like enough time. Wendy and I are so glad we had the opportunity for a nice chat.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment