"From the Mundane to the Less Mundane with Everything In Between". Now in my 18th YEAR OF BLOGGING and still counting.
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Trying to Fix a Fading Memory. Fail (D+)
Our friends Marg and Bill winter in Florida at Port Charlotte. Marg (my buddy David's sister-in-law) sent this picture of Lady Di seated at a table with two men, one of which is Marg's uncle. I'm guessing the man on the far right is her uncle. We'll see when I meet up with them in Florida. She asked me if I could brighten the picture up.
A bit of an improvement in colour but the clarity suffered. I'll work on it some more but it may be all we can do right now. I've always said though, that you should never discard any pictures because nobody knows what amazing new technology could become available soon. Look how far we have already progressed in a few short years!
.
.
.

