Quite strangely ironic the failing archway between our neighbour's house
and ours, totally collapsed. Maybe the wind or a racoon finished it off.
 |
| Collapsed Last Night |
The irony is, in my previous post on March 13, I posted a leaning trellis with the lyrics from the song "Lean On Me" by
Bill Withers. Unfortunately the singer-song writer passed away March 30th and just a week before the arch collapsed.
 |
| From My Post March 13 |
Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
Bill Withers
 |
| Fixed! |
I asked permission and went over with my trusty rechargeable drill and a few screws later I had it standing again. On a nicer day I'll find some stakes and a sledge hammer and drive in some supports to hold it in place.
Nothing I can do for poor old Bill Withers though. R.I.P.
.
.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment