.
I haven't finalized which product I bought last year wins my Number One Best - Household Item (NOB-HI) for 2010 but I have short-listed it down to include the Ninja Master Blender. These well made units feature a twin set of cutting blades driven by the blue power unit on top. The action of these extra blades works wonders at chopping and pulverizing ice cubes into a creamy smoothie. With its razor sharp blades it just keeps on smashing and slashing when other blenders grind to a halt. It works super fast at rendering our favorite frozen Margaritas. Unlike a conventional blender, the motor and the blades come right out of the pitcher so cleanup is a snap. A smaller single serving unit comes with it.
The good news is I noticed that the Ninja is on sale at XSCargo for only $19.77 which moves it from a WATCH to a 'must have' BUY recommendation. I've seen these selling for $79.00. We were fortunate in finding three of these machines last summer at Macy's in Port Huron at a clearance price of $17.99. I gave one to Erin and kept one at the condo but I still need one for the boat so...
The good news is I noticed that the Ninja is on sale at XSCargo for only $19.77 which moves it from a WATCH to a 'must have' BUY recommendation. I've seen these selling for $79.00. We were fortunate in finding three of these machines last summer at Macy's in Port Huron at a clearance price of $17.99. I gave one to Erin and kept one at the condo but I still need one for the boat so...
If you have an XSCargo store near you - run (don't walk) down there and snap one up. Here's their web site. http://www.shopxscargo.com/ Go to the search box and type in 'Ninja'.
![]() |
| NOB-HI Nominee |
.
.



No comments:
Post a Comment