Back in mid-September we attended a lovely wedding in Niagara Falls. There was nothing to cry about when it came to the weather or the amazing location at a Niagara vineyard, The Ravine Vineyard in St. David's but I did notice tears of emotion in most people's eyes... But that's what weddings are all about isn't it? Aside from the legalities, formalities and ceremony, weddings provide an emotional time for us to reflect on our own pasts and anticipate the future.
The event that we were all attending was the wedding of David and Reenie's daughter Tania and her beloved Clint. The ceremony was outside near the vineyard with the dinner and reception in a huge tent. What a perfect location for the union of this picture perfect young couple
![]() |
| Tania and Clint seal it with a kiss in a vineyard near Niagara Falls, the romance capital of the world. Click to enlarge |
You can visit Google Photos and see all the pictures I took: CLICK HERE
Below is a sound recording of the speeches:
I hope in the years to come, we will listen to these speeches and fondly remember this lovely wedding of September 15, 2012.Sorry for the poor sound quality but we were sitting too close to the loudspeakers so I got some distortion. Unfortunately I discovered my battery had failed earlier at the vows.
.
.
.
Below is a sound recording of the speeches:
I hope in the years to come, we will listen to these speeches and fondly remember this lovely wedding of September 15, 2012.Sorry for the poor sound quality but we were sitting too close to the loudspeakers so I got some distortion. Unfortunately I discovered my battery had failed earlier at the vows.
.
.
.


