![]() |
| Wendy spotted this bird in the middle of the river but it was too far away for her to tell whether it was a goose or a bald eagle. I was betting it was a goose. |
I brought with me my latest zooming camera (Panasonic ZS20). I am very pleased with this little camera which has an exceptional zoom range.
Most of the leaves have already fallen but that didn't spoil our enjoyment of the park on this beautiful Fall day.
From the bridge I had a chance to try out the zoom. The pictures below really show off the abilities of this compact little point and shoot camera.
![]() |
| Wonderland gardens was a famous venue for the big bands in the thirties and forties . Although the original buildings have long since disappeared the city has created fairly nice reproductions. |
![]() |
| that's Wonderland Gardens off in the distance. |
![]() |
| Click on the map to enlarge. |
It's days like this that make us really appreciate where we live and wonder why we would need to go anywhere else.
.
.
.













