![]() |
| Internet File photo |
I read on Kijiji "events" that today was the last time that the public would be able to see a working Alpaca fiber mill at the Edys Mill Alpaca Farm just south of Oil Springs. Well, we've never seen one before so I guess we should go before all the machinery in the mill is shipped off to Quebec later this year. Checking the map, this is about 30 miles south east of Sarnia. I set the GPS and 4336 Edys Mills Line, RR#2, Oil Springs would serve as our destination of the day.
The farm is home to 67 Alpacas. All of these animals have been sheared in their annual shearing session in May. A specially trained crew comes in to perform the task. You can read all about Alpacas if you CLICK HERE.
After an informative tour of the mill we left and drove back to our Condo in Bridgeview Marina. There was an Art Show right in the marina so we stopped in to see.
That's pretty neat. An art show right in our marina.








