Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Thurs. - Party Time At Mariners' and Venetian Village.

This is the ad that condo neighbour Brian posted around the complex last week. Last year the party never materialized but the year before a fine time was had by all. CLICK HERE to go to the blog entry for the Dock Party back in 2011. Below are some pics of the previous event.

Here I'm adding the hypo-allergenic secret, Chinese bubble concoction to the all-important bubble machine.
My bubble machine burned up with our boat "the Phoenix" but I'll see if I can find another one to buy with some of the insurance money.

2011
2011
2011
2011
2011
2011

Please join us for the 2013 Dock Party and as Brian says in the ad, bring chairs, cooler and food to share. Everyone is invited, from all the Condo Corporations in the complex so I hope to see you there!

.
.
.